- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, to taste
- Heat a heavy pan or cast iron skillet.
- Add oil and 1/2 butter.
- When almost smoking, add mushrooms.
- Stir and let mushrooms brown slightly season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining 1/2 butter and garlic.
- Stir quickly to heat garlic, but be careful not to let it burn.
- Add white wine (caution- it will release a LOT of steam when it hits the pan).
- Let wine cook down.
- When liquid is fully absorbed, taste.
- Add any additional salt to taste (dont add before, the butter may make your mushrooms saltier than you realize when cooked down).
- Serve warm!
76 calories, 4 protein, 4 net carb, 4 fat